The village of Glenarm is approximately 5 minutes away by car along the Coast Road. Attractions here include:
- Glenarm Walled Garden & Tea Room—visit the grounds of Glenarm Castle, which was built in 1636 and is still owned by the Viscount & Viscountess of Dunluce; enjoy breakfast or lunch in the tea room or have a wander through the formal walled garden. Several interesting shops are available on the grounds as well.
- Glenarm Forest—explore miles of walking trails in Glenarm Forest; your pup will love this spot too!
- Bridge End Tavern—affectionately known as “Stevey’s” by locals, this small, traditional pub it the perfect spot to wind down after a day’s adventuring.
- Steenson’s Jewellery—Local jewellers who are well-known for designing several pieces used in Game of Thrones; they are also a part of the NI Économusée program.
- Straidkilly Nature Reserve—a small hazel woodland conserved by the Ulster Wildlife organisation; look out for red squirrels, Irish hares, wildflowers, and other flora and fauna.